Good Beer Festival Tickets
The spring event has been postponed. Check back at the end of the summer for updates on the fall event!
Good Beer Festival attendees have access to as many samples as you can responsibly consume. There will also be music, peddlers of crafty and cool items and Eastern Shore food.
The festival is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the latest updates.
Following health and safety guidance, several two-hour sessions will take place throughout the weekend. Each session will be limited to 200 attendees.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance at www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org. Tickets will not be sold by phone, in person at the box office or on site the day of the event.
- All attendees must be ages 21 and up. Valid ID required. Maryland-issued vertical IDs will not be accepted.
- Sessions are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sales close once each session has reached capacity or 30 minutes prior to the end of each session.
- Due to capacity restrictions, non-tasting tickets are not available, and children are not permitted on festival grounds.
- Attendees are required to wear masks while in line and in areas where social distancing is not possible. Click here for a full list of COVID guidelines.
What You Need to Know
- Remember your ID, you will be carded.
- Maryland-issued vertical IDs will not be accepted.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Pint sales (12 oz.) are available to attendees.
- Free parking is available on site. Attendees may leave their car in the parking lot overnight, but it must be picked up the following day. RV parking is not permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No bags larger than 13"x13"x13" allowed.
- Blankets or chairs are permitted; pop-up tents are not allowed.
- Limited gluten-free options may be available but are not guaranteed.
- The lost and found is located at the festival entrance. After the event, lost and found items will be taken to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office. Box office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., 410-548-4911.
Groups are invited to volunteer at the festival to earn a donation to their organization.
For more information or to receive a volunteer application, contact Brian Workman at 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Good Beer Festival contact:
Jamie Nichols, Program Director
Wicomico Recreation, Parks & Tourism
410-548-4900 x108 / email@example.com
Photos and videos on Wicomico County's websites and social media accounts may contain images taken during public events, programs and activities. If you see a photo or video of yourself, or that you find objectionable, and that you would like removed from our galleries please contact us and we will review your request.