Tickets go on sale mid-August.
Early Bird Drinking Tickets (available through Friday, Oct. 6, at 5 p.m.): $30
Regular Drinking Tickets: $40
If you are planning to drink any alcohol at the festival, you must purchase a drinking ticket. Drinking tickets include unlimited samples and the option to purchase pints.
VIP Tickets (Limit of 200): $55
VIPs have access to a separate entry to the festival (skip the line), a festival t-shirt, Dogfish Head swag, and one pint ticket for a full pour of your choice. This is a $70 value!
Non-Drinking Tickets: $10
Attendees purchasing non-drinking tickets will not be permitted to sample or purchase pints.
Tickets can be redeemed either day of the festival.
Advance ticket sales are online only at the link above. Tickets will not be sold in person at the box office or by phone in advance of the event.
We strongly suggest attendees purchase tickets in advance to avoid lines at the gate. The same fees will apply to tickets purchased online and at the gate.
A valid ID is required at the gate for all tasting ticket holders. Vertical IDs will not be accepted.
The festival is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the latest updates.
What You Need to Know
- Remember your ID, you will be carded.
- Vertical IDs will not be accepted regardless of your age.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- The festival is not intended for children. Kids ages 3 and up must have a non-tasting ticket to attend.
- Pint sales (12 oz.) are available to attendees.
- Free parking is available on site. Attendees may leave their car in the parking lot overnight, but it must be picked up the following day. RV parking is not permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No bags larger than 13"x13"x13" allowed.
- Blankets or chairs are permitted; pop-up tents are not allowed.
- Once you enter the festival, there is no re-entry.
- Limited gluten-free options may be available but are not guaranteed.
- The lost and found is located at the festival entrance. After the event, lost and found items will be taken to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office. Box office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., 410-548-4911.
Groups are invited to volunteer at the festival to earn a donation to their organization.
For more information or to receive a volunteer application, contact Brian Workman at 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Good Beer Festival contact:
Photos and videos on Wicomico County's websites and social media accounts may contain images taken during public events, programs and activities. If you see a photo or video of yourself, or that you find objectionable, and that you would like removed from our galleries please contact us and we will review your request.
Social Media Guidelines
We encourage the community to interact with our social media posts. However, we reserve the right to delete certain types of comments and posts from our pages.
User-generated posts may be rejected or removed when the content includes any of the following:
- Incitement of violence or violent behavior
- Defamation or spread of misinformation
- Copyrighted or commercial material
- Fraudulent material or accusations
- Obscene or illegal material
- Off-topic or spam material
- Ticket sales outside of the official ticket websites